Bahía de los Sueños (Bahía de los muertos) Tour (reserve 48 hrs. in advance)
- The Bay of Dreams is located at 57 kms. (35 miles) southeast of La Paz, Capital city of Baja California Sur.
- Snorkeling, fishing and watching some great marine life is what you can enjoy during this tour! You might watch dolphins, seals, rays or whales on season.
- Feel a natural and fresh breeze, exceptional views and a warm atmosphere.
- Leave at 07:30 and come back at 2:00 pm.
- In a Superpanga (not cruiser) boat (23 ft.) with shade against the sun, you go out fishing for two hours and snorkeling for one hour.
- It includes live bait, fishing rods and lunch during your boat trip
- After that you stop at the Bay of Dreams where the Captain prepares your catch for lunch.
- Bring hat, camera, film, sunscreen.
- Gratuities for the Captain are not included.