Click on each question to display the desired information:
- Airport code SJD.
- It is located 13 kms. (8 miles) north of San Jose del Cabo.
- It is located 48 kms. (29 miles) northeast of Cabo San Lucas.
- It is located 70 kms. (44 miles) south of Los Barriles.
- It is the sixth most important airport in Mexico located at San José del Cabo, Baja California Sur, Mexico. Ref.: https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/List_of_the_busiest_airports_in_Mexico
A: Don’t worry if your flight is delayed or arriving ahead of schedule, our staff will be waiting for you and holding a signal with your name on it, whatever time your flight arrives.
Please help us by writing us as soon as possible (ASAP) an email or give us a call to inform about the new changes on times/dates/flights/etc.
A: This is possible with returning clients or referred clients. To ensure the availability of units and keep our low and very competitive rates, we require you to send your payment in advance via Internet/PayPal or by any other money transfer option.
If you have an emergency and you can’t do it online, please don’t hesitate to contact us at: email@example.com or give us a quick call to: Office: + 52 624 124 8171 US line: (858) 222 3539 so we can assist you ASAP.
A: Yes, you can request for transportation for local transfers and other transportation services at any time. Pease e-mail us or give us a call to coordinate: firstname.lastname@example.org or Office: + 52 624 124 8171 US line: (858) 222 3539
A: Yes, Paypal is a safe option, a company with over 100 million accounts in the world. For more information about Paypal, enter www.paypal.com.
PayPal uses SSL technology to keep your information safe. In addition, when you send a payment using PayPal, the recipient won’t receive sensitive financial information like your credit card or bank account number. This way, you don’t have to worry about paying people you don’t know.
Please consider to add 5% on top of the quoted amount when paying with PayPal as PayPal has a surcharge/bank fee charge. We cannot absorb this fee as we try to give you the best rate possible.
A: You can sign up for a PayPal account for free, and there’s no charge to transfer funds from your bank account to your PayPal account.
There are fees in other instances such as:
- If you have a Personal account, you have the option to accept credit card payments. You’ll pay a fee if you choose to accept a credit card payment.
- If you have a Premier or Business account, you’ll pay a fee to receive payments.
- For more information, log in to your PayPal account and click Fees at the bottom of the page.